Jump to content
Dogomania

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Kacperek to wspaniały , radosny piesek .
Wczoraj spotkałam go na spacerku ze swoim opiekunem tymczasowym i kolegą Cezarkiem .Biegł do mnie szybciutko i radośnie machał ogomkiem :lol:
Wygłaskałam Kacperka od wszystkich ciotek.

Posted

[COLOR=Red][I][quote name='Beata19']Czy mogę prosić o numer konta i kontakt w sprawie Kacpra???[/quote]


[/I][COLOR=Black]czy ktos sie tym uz zajal?[/COLOR][I]
:roll:
[/I][/COLOR]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...