Dogomania

Sunia po wypadku,BEZ ŁAPY! Pojechała do domu w Krakowie-trzymajcie kciuki !

modliszka84

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Tłumaczenie[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[U][/U]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I would like to indroduce one dog ... that will be a very sad dog’s story....[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]That female dog came to the shelter on the 16 th of November after the accident. Her paw was completely crushed and must have been amputated. The dog was in a very poor condition and moreover two days after the amputation she whelped ... all the litter was blind and had no chnaces to survive... Now the female dog is recovering but in the shelter it is impsible. She is completely terrified, she is afraid of leaving her pen and spends all days in the same possition. When she sees a human she is petrified!!!
I have never seen a dog in such a bad physical and mental condition!!! I’m begging please help her!! She is a young 1,5 yeras old dog but I can’t imagine what she came through.... Please help her trust human again. Show her that humna’s hand dosen’t mean pain![/FONT]

modliszko wyślesz ten tekst do fundacji z fotami??

Będzie bannerek, postaram się jeszcze dzisiaj.
[SIZE=1]Ja na dogo prawie nie bywam, a powiadomienia na meila niepostrzeżenie przestały przychodzić. Codziennie natomiast staram się zaglądać na miau (zapraszam na wątek bannerkowy w dziale koci-łapci - jest nas tam więcej chętnych do pomocy) i do swojej skrzynki meilowej.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Madzik77'][B][U][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]Tłumaczenie[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I would like to indroduce one dog ... that will be a very sad dog’s story....[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]That female dog came to the shelter on the 16 th of November after the accident. Her paw was completely crushed and must have been amputated. The dog was in a very poor condition and moreover two days after the amputation she whelped ... all the litter was blind and had no chnaces to survive... Now the female dog is recovering but in the shelter it is impsible. She is completely terrified, she is afraid of leaving her pen and spends all days in the same possition. When she sees a human she is petrified!!!
I have never seen a dog in such a bad physical and mental condition!!! I’m begging please help her!! She is a young 1,5 yeras old dog but I can’t imagine what she came through.... Please help her trust human again. Show her that humna’s hand dosen’t mean pain![/FONT]

modliszko wyślesz ten tekst do fundacji z fotami??[/quote]

wieczorem wysle