Jump to content
Dogomania

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nepal to duży pies o oryginalnej urodzie. Do schronisku trafił pół roku temu i odtąd niestety nikt nie interesuje się jego losem. Nepal to młody pies, ma ok 1,5 roku. Zgadza się z innymi psami. Niestety musi mieszkać teraz w ciasnym boksie, nie radzi sobie, źle znosi schronisko. Bije od niego smutek i zrezygnowanie. Albo depresja...
Nepal jest łagodny w stosunku do ludzi, ale dosyć niesmiałyi bojaźliwy. Nie jest nachalny, powoli, delikatnie podchodzi do człowieka. Nie ma jednak nadziei, wie że ten kto przyszedł i tak się nim zainteresuje... Przyszedł, popatrzył i znów pójdzie...

Na smyczy raczej nie ciągnie, ale jest zainteresowany wszystkim dookoła. Koty go ciekawią, ale nie przejawia agresji - gdy kot na niego nasyczał i machał łapą to się przestraszył i odszedł.

Ostatnio w schronisku bardzo schudł! Jest zdominowany w boksie przez innego psa. Niestety z braku miejsca nie ma go gdzie przestawić. Wystają mu wszystkie żebra! Pilnie potrzebna pomoc dla niego!


tel 0603 046 770


zdjecia zaraz po przyjsciu do schroniska





zdjecia robione miesiac temu








dzisiaj na spacerze










  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hallo,

versteht hier irgendjemand, was ich auf deutsch schreibe?
Leider kann ich kaum ein Wort polnisch :shake: .

Ich versuche schon sehr lange etwas über nepal herauszubekommen. Wir möchten ein gutes Zuhause für ihn finden.
Er ist ja ein Malinois und er braucht ein Zuhause, in dem er lieb gehabt wird, aber er braucht aufgrund seiner Rasse ja auch geistige Herausforderungen.

Viele Grüße, Jennifer
Tierschutzverein Hundehilfe Polen e.V.
www.hundehilfe-polen.de

Posted

[quote name='Hundehilfe Polen']Hallo,

versteht hier irgendjemand, was ich auf deutsch schreibe?
Leider kann ich kaum ein Wort polnisch :shake: .

Ich versuche schon sehr lange etwas über nepal herauszubekommen. Wir möchten ein gutes Zuhause für ihn finden.
Er ist ja ein Malinois und er braucht ein Zuhause, in dem er lieb gehabt wird, aber er braucht aufgrund seiner Rasse ja auch geistige Herausforderungen.

Viele Grüße, Jennifer
Tierschutzverein Hundehilfe Polen e.V.
www.hundehilfe-polen.de

Hello,
Do you speak english? :roll: I don't understand.

Posted

Translation program:
Hello, here does somebody that I write on German, understand? Unfortunately I know hardly a word Polish. I try to out-get already for a very long time something over Nepal. We would like to find a good at home for him. It is a Malinois and it needs a at home, in which it is dear had, but it needs also mental challenges due to its race.
Many greetings,
Jennifer
society for the prevention of cruelty to animals dog assistance Poland e.V.

Posted

I know Dorota not personally, perhaps can her me nevertheless help to translate some here. I ask it times. Thanks :-)
Or is it possible, the Patrycja for me the information about Nepal by E Mail sends? (in englisch)
I already sent into some time ago to different animal friends, who help Belgian shepherd dogs. The more information I gotten, the more largely the chance a at home is to be found. :-)

Posted

Meine übersetzung :oops:/moje tłumaczenie :oops:. Ich kann aus deutsch ubersetzen. Ins deutsch nicht. Mogę z niemieckiego potłumaczyć. Na niemiecki nie bardzo



[quote name='Hundehilfe Polen']Translation program:
Hello, here does somebody that I write on German, understand? Unfortunately I know hardly a word Polish. I try to out-get already for a very long time something over Nepal. We would like to find a good at home for him. It is a Malinois and it needs a at home, in which it is dear had, but it needs also mental challenges due to its race.
Many greetings,
Jennifer
society for the prevention of cruelty to animals dog assistance Poland e.V.od dłuższego czasu próbuję wywiedzieć się czegoś o Nepalu. Chciałabym znaleźć mu dobry dom. To jest malinek i potrzebuje domu gdzie będzie drogi(kochany) ale również potrzebuje wyzwań mentalnych.

pozdrowienia Jennifer. strona naszej organizacji zapobiegającej okrycieństwu wobec zwierząt. Pomoc psom w Polsce.
www.hundehilfe-polen.de


[quote name='Hundehilfe Polen']I know Dorota not personally, perhaps can her me nevertheless help to translate some here. I ask it times. Thanks :-)
Or is it possible, the Patrycja for me the information about Nepal by E Mail sends? (in englisch)
I already sent into some time ago to different animal friends, who help Belgian shepherd dogs. The more information I gotten, the more largely the chance a at home is to be found. :-)nie znam Doroty personalnie ale może pomoże trochę z tłumaczeniem tutaj. Zapytam ją z czasem(chyba) Dzięki.
A może możliwe jest, żeby Patrycja wysłała mi informacje o Napalu na e-mail (po angielsku)
Już wysłałam jakiś czas temu innym psim przyjaciołom, którzy pomagają owczarkom belgijskim. Informacje, które otrzymałam (otrzymam-tu jest coś pomieszane) bardzo zwiększą szanse, że dom się znajdzie.

Posted

I got today an E Mail of an animal friend. It has homepage for Belgian shepherd dogs. It worries about these races and it has also a dog school. It would like to take Nepal gladly to itself :multi:
I wait, to Beate again in Germany am and clarify we, when Nepal can come.
That is those homepage of the woman:

Switching side for Belgian shepherd dogs in emergency
http://www.vermittlungsseite-fuer-belgische-schaeferhunde-in-not.de/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...