Dogomania

Cloning Pets

ok i think that i'm completly out of the topic here :oops: you understood right, i gess that cloning and clothing semmes the same for sombody in the hurry :lol:
ok so more to the point no that i red all the word: cloning/ dont know what to think about that relly :-? from one point i dont agree with that at all but i'll love to hear sombody who has the other opinion

Absoultely not, i'll let him RIP.

Although he's the most perfect dog I've ever met, and will probably be that special one that touches my heart most. I'll get to meet other dogs throughout my lifetime which I think he would want. (Even though he doesn't like most other dogs).

I read an ad saying Liz Taylor was going to clone her dead dog. I just don't think it's right.

it will NOT bring your beloved dog back...your dog (or kid, or parent or basketball player) became what he was by the environment around him, not specifically genetics. genetically he might LOOK the same, but unless he is raised in IDENTICAL situations to the original, he will NOT act the same.....and since people tend to react to specific situations when raising dogs/kids, there is NO way to make those exact same situations happen again. genetics is good for drugs, for looks, for disease tracking...but it cant be used to create identical carbon copies of living beings, because how they turned out depends on lifes circumstances.

vent over.

:evilbat: