Dogomania

Laurel is coming along...

courtnek

this is the first time since I have had her that she stood up to anything...

Kyle and his girlfriend were arguing....I wanted to put the dogs out for their final go...she wouldnt go. she stood there wanting to intervene, but afraid to. yet she wouldnt go out til the arguing stopped. to me, this is a big step. she is coming along....

:D :D :D

thanks 8)

Free is usually the peacemaker, if its a real or serious argument. she will force herself between the combatants and not let themget close to each other, while barking and looking threatening...Laurel usually just looks on...but Free realized this was not a serious argument and opted to go outside, leaving Laurel in the drivers seat. she tried, she really did...

but every day she gets a little braver, a little better.....she's hard to train out of this because the standard confidence builders dont work with her. she wont play tug, she wont play ball, and at the first loud or angry word she closes up like a clam and climbs under my desk. poor thing was never properly socialized with people. she's great with dogs, having lived in a pack of more than 20 for 6 years....

:angel: :roll: