Dogomania

latest pitbull discussion

Yoladybug

I'm sure lots of you have already seen this article

[url]http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/4126009/detail.html?subid=22100484&qs=1;bp=t[/url]

Towards the bottom of the page there is a link that will take you to a discussion board on the topic of banning pit bulls. The article begins with some very ignorant and upsetting posts, but luckily a few well-informed posts are starting to emerge. Hopefully these people will actually learn something from their wise words!

[quote name='Jessashelony'][quote name='Dog Lover']I don't even know if I want to read the replies. I just get so fed up with hearing the same thing over and over and over from these ignorant people. A week ago I was trying to convince someone pit bulls WERE NOT evil, but she wouldn't budge an inch. She said she will NEVER EVER be around one or let her children or friends around them. It's sad really... :( It's just all so frustrating...[/quote]

I'm with you DL... I just can't take much more right now.[/quote]

I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset anyone. I just know there are some very knowledgeable people on this board who may have been able to offer some valuable insight to those uneducated fools.

Oh good god..where do these people come from?! I'm glad so many people are on there supporting Pits. Some of the posts just scare me..some of the people are just so blatantly ignorant and believe everything the media tells them. Uh..I wish that we could somehow ban all the stupid people.