Dogomania

byby puppies

Baileysmom

:cry: I took my foster puppies (recovered from parvo) back into the humane society to be nuetered and available for adoption.........
It was alot harder this time because Ive had them so long and have been through so much with them. My hubby said no to adopting one, but I guess it really is for the best (or maybe Im jsut rationalizing to make myself feel better :roll: ) but Im thinking the puppies are more than likely goign to be adopted quickly because of there young age - and if we decide to get another it would be better to adopt an older dog who is not as likely to be adopted (becasue unfortunately our HS is still a "kill shelter" - working toward not though) does that make any sense?

anyway - jsut wanted you all to know - you were all so helpful and supportive when they were sick and we lost several - thank you :)

Guest Anonymous

aww even though i knew already that they were gone it still sucks! i really wish hubby would have let you keep Jr. but i guess it's for the best :) they'll be adopted before you know it!! AND remeber they have to be ok'd by dr. larson before they get adopted!

BM I think that those puppies were [i]soooooo[/i] lucky to find you and you family. You did so much for them! If they hadnt of found you, I doubt they would've survived. You all gave them so much love. Sorry that you aren't able to keep one, but I suppose it is for the best :wink: You are such an :angel: !!!