Dogomania

TDG! I saw you! While you're here...

Horsefeathers!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Ever heard of Merrick canned food? My vet is beginning to carry this (in addition to the Canidae... yay!) and this stuff is like $3.50 a can! I was just wondering what you thought of it. I mean, I'm just being nosy and I'm not planning on buying up cases of it (er, not at that price, I could cook for all of them for way less :oops: ), but I wanted to ask. I'd never heard of it before. 8)

oops sorry - i guess i must have vanished again already before seeing your post.

the merrick canned food is a great quality product. it's all human grade, no icky stuff in there.

however, i'm with you on the "not at that price, I could cook for all of them for way less". i feed home prepared (both cooked and raw) and spend about a third of what the merrick would cost to feed per month, and that includes at least some organic ingredients.

I pick up a can or two of that when I go buy a bag of dog food. I also wondered how good a quality it was especially for the price. It's just a treat once in a while, Magic likes the "Working Dog Stew" one I think thats what it's called, she loves tripe!
Speaking of tripe TDG I always buy Tripet, is that good? :lol: