Dogomania

I'm ABUSIVE????

courtnek

you are all gonna be amazed. AC called me today, the same guy that came by when a neighbor reported Laurel as possibly abused, because they had never heard a bay and it sounded "painful" to them. (It's painful to ME...doesnt that count? :lol: :lol: :lol: )

anyway, he said that there are a lot of people reporting "abuse" issues trying to get the reward from that group who is trying to get REAL abusers
jail time for their actions. !!!!!!! people sometimes make me sick!!!

he said he told them that they needed PROOF of abuse, and they said "go get her isnt proof?" he said he said no, it isnt. they responded "so what's the point? I reported it. Do I have to camp out in the yard there?" and he said "ma'am I wouldnt do that. that's tresspassing..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nahhh..covert operations.....they're probably sneaking around in camouflage, hiding behind shrubs with infra-red cameras.....this kind of 'abuse' calls for extreme measures ya know! After all the phrase "get her" was used...and we ALL know that that is international code for "I am an animal killer" :lol:

wow. i would have personally smacked that kid silly. i'm a big believer in eye for an eye justice, ESPECIALLY when it comes to animal abuse. how would that kid like it if you smacked him with a newspaper and left him freezing outside for 2 hours? not a bit.

glad you didn't get in any type of trouble for anything you didn't do, court. ignorant people are my BIGGEST pet peeve.

actually, i'm shocked i've never gotten called in on abuse, and i'm sure smooshie can agree that boxers are VERY vocal and when my two go at it, it can sound and sometimes even look like a fullblown dogfight, even tho they've never shown any ounce of aggression toward eachother.

those crazy pups. :)