Dogomania

ALWAYS listen to your mother.

StarFox

The old saying "Mothers know best" is soo true!

This is soo unbelievable, I have been checking the Humane societys web-site to see when they are taking applications for volenteers. I've been checking ever single day since the middle of July and the web page would always say "All volenteer positions are currently full. Please check back after August 1st.". It was frusterating because I'm so eager to volenteer.

So today I was driving with my mom and she wanted to see where the humane society was so we drove by. My mom was very persistant about applying today. I told her not to waist the time because I was checking the site every day. My mom was like "no you should go in just to be sure." of course I insisted that we should wait.

So I get on-line, check the web page.....and guess what? They are accepting appilcations!!!!!!!!! :drinking: Arg! Mothers are always right! I should have just gone into the Humane society today!

So I applied, *crosses fingers* I hope they accept my application.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mom's have a way of "knowing" things. I think it's a gift from heaven....
everyone thinks I'm NUTS when I say that, but we DO!! My son was looking for a job for the longest time, and I just got this "feeling" about this one place, and told him to go. He argued. said he hadnt heard they were hiring. I said "go anyway!" and sure enough, he got hired.

I hope you really enjoy your time there if you get to do it. that's the most important thing.

8) 8)