Dogomania

They're HERE!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

FINALLY! The puppies were all born this afternoon. :D
7 total. 5 black (one with a cute little teeny white tip on his tail) and 2 blonde. I didn't want to mess with them too much because I didn't want to make her nervous. I only held a couple of them long enough to take a picture. I tried checking sexes but they seemed pretty hungry. I figured I could do that later. I know of the blondes one is male and one is female.

Mama is doing EXCELLENT. She's extremely attentive and caring to them. I'm really happy with how well she's doing. She's such a good mommy. She didn't really gaurd them except when my mothers husbands daughter brought her kids over to see. She didn't want to be touched or bothered by anyone while they were there. We didn't let the kids around the pups though (don't worry) :wink: I think it was just the noise. The kids were pretty noisy.

She seemed pretty tense and snippy until they left and she was perfectly fine after that. (Understandably) too much commotion for her I guess. But she didn't mind us picking moving them or anything to change her linens or petting her after they left.

This is so exciting! I will post the pictures after I get them developed. I still have more to take.

congratulations !!!! what a relief that everything went well....

hope to see your pictures soon...
and I have a little secret to share.....
if everything goes well, we'll have a second litter this summer. At least, that's what he hope for !!!

But first we have to meet the stud dog next week and hope that he and our girl have a romantic encounter !!!!!
keep your fingers crossed please....

Guest Anonymous

We found her and can't find the original owners so I'm not sure what the other breed is. :( She however looks like a welsh springer spaniel only all blonde.

• 2 weeks later...