Dogomania

I MIGHT GET A PUPPY!!!!

Duke_3

I might get a puppy this weekend!!! And if I do..
It's a black and white BORDER COLLIE PRUE bred. It's about 8 weeks old I believe,(still pretty young..) Im going to name it Kaden if its a girl, or a boy.
And i'm gonna have to do a lot of bribing on the parental side.. but I think i can swing it! and if I do get it, I will post pictures of him/her right away!,
Also if i get it, it will be mine and not like duke whos the family dog, Kaden will be MINE!!! I cannot wait. ButIi shouldnt get my hopes up.. Cause i may not get it.. but I might. I will tell you all either on sunday or monday when I know if I get it or not. I really hope I do.
PRAY FOR ME!!!!!
CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!!
I CANT WAIT !!!!
THANKS!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Lexie, you know I will totally help you train yer pup... 'pecially at agility :lol: :wink: (We just have to figure out that whole "Coals not allowed to have friends over" thing :x well he is, just not friends that live across the street... But Coal comes first of course... sheesh, I still gota help you teach Duke some more (concidering our little training together thingys fell through every winter :lol: ) And if Bruce moves down here, I told him I'd help him out with Tucker, because he's prolly guna have to get an apartment and may not have all the time to walk Tucker and give him all the room to roam, so if he does decide to bring Tucker down, I told him I'd bring him out to play sometimes and stuff with Coal. Sheesh, I'm doggy overloaded :o HA! LIke that's possible! :lol: :wink:
But remember girl, you have to talk to your parents, don't just sit there and go "PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEZE" wich WILL help, of course, but lay out the rules first. That's what i did with my parents before I got Coal, the tricky thing is sticking by them :lol: Tell them like, YOU will be the one to clean up every accident in the house during house training, and you will be the one to pick up after, and you will be the one to feed it ect. (Rules I layed out with my rents... I cleaned up the most, but they still did too, My parents usually end up feeding him in the mornings because I'm busy getting reddy for school and always rushing, and on the weekend sleep in... :lol: :roll: But I'm still the one who picks up after him now and trains him and stuff). So make sure you talk with your rents okay? You got your hopes up, I know it, and if they say know I know your guna be so upset.

Guest Anonymous

Lexie, I typed out this REALLY long thing all about owning puppies and border collies, and gave you tones of links, but then it didn't work, and I got really mad, and so yeah, I'll have to just tell you or try again later, to mad to do it now :evil:

SAD SAD SAD BAD NEWS!!!!!!!
THis weekend, i begged and told my rents i would do everyhting i even tryed giving my mom 100!!!! but they said no. I feel in love with a pup to, and they said, no.
GREAT NEWS!!!
If i can pay more attention to duke, train him sum more, take him to classes or something then i AM getting one for my birthday!!!!!!!!!
Sure its in...9 months... :roll: but still!!!!!!!
And btb shara, will you help me train duke a ll more, or sum? cause we gotta get coal and duke to the same level so we can train tehm. Cause duke reallly needs to do stuff or else i cant gert a puppy!

P.S!!! LOOK ON THE POLLS FOR MY NAME THING!!!!!!!!!!