Dogomania

In loving memory of Nestle

inktomei

Guest Anonymous

As I read your post, I couldn't help but started crying. It is so sad that such thing could happen. I can't being the imagine the pain you and your wife must have felt...it's like losting a member of the family. My heart goes out to you.

Did you ever find the owner of that dog who attacked Nestle??

It's comforting to know that there are people out there that can actually identify. Thanks all.

[quote name='K-9 Poofus']
Did you ever find the owner of that dog who attacked Nestle??[/quote]

No, in fact we never found 'em. Animal Control couldn't do much other than go with what information we had given them. I really don't blame 'em.

I and my wife had spent countless evenings walking our neighborhoods and other neighborhoods, talking to everyone and passing out flyers in hope that someone might have seen something or knew someone that had such and such dog. It's been 5 months now, but we're still searching. I only wanted the dog's owner to take responsibility for his action (or inaction). The dog was actually going after our Grandma when he got through with Nestle, and all these happened all but steps away from my driveway. Fortunately our neighbors came out and helped; the most important thing was no one got hurt.

Even after this, I still believe that it wasn't that dog's fault; it was the owner being irresponsible.

This is like a hole in my heart, as long as I don't find this person I'll always feel like I have done Nestle a disservice.