Dogomania

Letter to the dog

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Dear dogs,

While you know I love you dearly, there are a couple of things that have been bothering me lately. I thought it might help me to get them off my chest. While I have tried to talk to you about it, you seem to miss the point. I thought perhaps a letter might lend it more weight.

1. Feeding time. I feed you adequate amounts of food, and moreover, do so every day, consistently. I would appreciate it if you would limit your enthusiasm at my every movement prior to 7:00 am and until after 10:00 pm. If I roll over in bed, this does not necessarily mean I am getting up to feed you. In the same way, shifting my position on the couch at night does not mean I am getting up to feed you. Also, I am grouchy in the morning when I get up. I would appreciate if if when I shower you not wait at attention at the bathroom door. Please wait until after I have had my coffee. I promise, I won

Guest Anonymous

Ya Gobs Won big in the last show : ) he won his class both times "2 shows" and then went on to win best male. I have not taken him to a show for abour 4 or 5 months so it was a nice into back!

Thanks for asking,
Goblin

Guest Anonymous

Ok I'll take some recent picts with him and his ribbons and get them posted ASAP. He is looking really good right now and it's a good time to do this.

All my best ,
Goblin