Dogomania

TWO HOMES DESPRATLEY NEEDED

jen

Since being excepted as a home checker for the RSPCA i have been asked to help find two separate forever homes for two lovley dogs.
I thought i`d post the dogs details in the forum incase anyone can help or if someone knows someone else that would lke to offera home to one of these lovley fur babies.

The first dog is a female Rott/lab mix, but if you dodn`t know she was a mix you would honestly think she was all Rottie. She is two and a half and the poor girl has been in RSPCA kennels since Setember 2002, so we really really need to get her into a forever home and out of the kennels. She has a very lovley nature, is good with children. But even though she is good with children it is RSCPA policy not to place any guard dog breed with a family with children under 10yrs old.

The second is a male Blue Doberman, (who we call Blue), he is 4 and has such a soppy, loving nature, all he wants to do is cuddle, cuddle, cuddle.....he is a very, very sweet and loving boy. He too is in RSPCA kennels and has been for a while. The poor boy has a couple of medical problems, he suffers from a thyroid problem which is under complete control with medication, he eyesight is impaired as he is virtually blind in one eye and had cattarct`s (sp) on the other eye, whch have been removed since he`s been in the care of the RSPCA. We feel he would be best placed as an only dog due to his eyesight problems as it wouldn`t be fair for him to try and cope with smaller dogs etc running round under his feet as he cannot see them properly, bless him.

If anyone feels they could give a forever home to one of these lovley furbabies, please send me a private message so i can put you in contact with the co-ordinator. THANKS GUYS.

[quote name='abker17']Oh, they both sound wonderful! I wish I could take them home myself but I'm in the U.S. Is it okay if I post this at some of my other forums?[/quote]

[color=red]abker17[/color] that would be wonderful if you could post this to other sites......thank you :D