Dogomania

cat stew

abker17

Abby, just now as I was reading new posts, growled at my moms 17 yr. old cat. She was laying there sorta lookin' around and when the cat walked by she growled real deep in her throat. She's never done this before. :-? Usually she just picks on the cats, sorta makin fun of them. Should I be worried?

Last night, right after she growled at the cat, I called her to come upstairs. She didn't come so I went over to her and said ''Abby, come upstairs.'' in a stern voice. Then she growled at me! I've had Abby for 2 and a half years and that was the first time she had growled at me. Then she slowly got up and sulked up the stairs. I think she was grouchy yesterday because she's been fine this morning. I [u]hope[/u] that she was just grouchy. :roll:

Has she, by any chance, been nibbling at or scratching at her feet?

You want want to watch her about a half hour after eats, and see if her feet are twitching or if she is nibbling at them. That's a distinct sign of food allergies, and can cause them to suddenly become aggressive for no reason.