Dogomania

Yay!Soon Will Have New Avatar! :)

Holz_Boomer

:D :D Yay! I'm SoOoOo Happy! My Dad just got a REALLY nice Digital Camera! I'm gonna take new pics of my babies (Holly and Boomer) and change my Avatar! :) :bday: For me, it sucks cuz i've got two Doggies, but i have no pics of them together so I only have one of them in my Avatar, So i'll take a picof them both together! hehe I know it's not like AmAzIng for you but for me, I'm SOoOoOo Excited!! :Fade-color

[color=red][size=7]HURRAY[/size][/color]
GOOD FOR YOU.
It`s exciting :BIG: , i know when i had my first avatar it was justa pic i chose off the grafic section, but mouseatthebusstop helped me with my pics(as i don`t have a digital camera and my scanner is broken :( ), and she made one of the pics of my new baby rottie into my avatar for me.
can`t wait to see yours :banan:

hehe ok thx Mouseatthebusstop, i should be able to do it, but if not, ill PM ya :wink: Ok, I'll try to have pics by today...Dad doesn't let me use the camera so i have to "sneak" lol hehe but um ya the battery is charging...lol but they should be here for today, if not tomoro! lol Bye

-Mich

YAY! lol my dad's out so i went out to take pics and got such a nice one!! :D Do u like my new Avatar? OMG you should' ve seen the pic when it was full sized! it was soooo cute! here, wait a sec, I'll try to Paste it!

[img]huh? i dunt think that worked? how do i paste pics on a post?
[/img]ok....did that work? well I guess we'll wait n' see! :D

hurray :BIG:
congratulations...you did it :bday:
well done your avatar is sooooooooooo cute :iloveyou:

Sorry i can`t help you out on the pasting of pics and stuff, i`m still a beginner with all this stuff :( , but mousatthebusstop is the best person to help you out

(sorry mouse for advertising your services again :oops: :lol: )

thx umm Mouse? Would I be able to get a favour out of you? Well EllieAngel told me you need to make an album to be able to paste the pics...so, would u be able to help start me out..? You know, get the hang of it? I'm not real good with all this technology stuff! Hehe once when I made My own website about Animals it was hilarious cause I was so clueless but then I got the hang of it and created a masterpiece :wink: ...kinda! lol :P :oops: :wink: It's funny cuz me and "Technology" don't get along, but everyone thinks I'm suppose to be good with it just because my mom AND dad both work for the computer company "IBM" have you already heard of it? Well Yah, I guess The Genes stopped at me...Cuz my older sis is super good with the computer, but doesn't want to help me! :roll: lol

-Mich