Dogomania

responsible?

gooeydog

She is clueless. Her dogs are not tested. And BFD if she's a vet tech. :roll: and her dogs are champions, that doesn't make any difference when it comes to a genetic disorder. She thinks they *just come down with it* and doesn't have a clue that it's genetic!

Guest Anonymous

I had to post to her. I cant stand people saying they breed and they cant even spell the breeds name correctly.
She pretty much tells on herself. If she were a vet tech she wouldnt need to take her dogs to the vet once every two months. She could use her certification to get the medications she needs and could use her registered number on health certificates, etc...

Actually aren't some of those lines she mentioned Gamebred lines? I could have sworn that Red was gamebred. I could be mistaken.

Personally,

I think she breeds her dogs too early, she does not wait for tests, she can't spell and her grammar sucks. Why would anyone want to buy from her? If you read her posts, she misspelled numerous, easy words. I can understand a teenager misspelling but not an adult.

Guest Anonymous

Old Family Red Nose have been gamebred but not all of them still are.
I have a problem with thinking a lot of people saying they are breeders are full of sh!t. I feel she is one of them. I also dont think she is a vet tech. Everytime someone points something out to her she "collaborates" and changes up what she is saying.
She also wouldnt be breeding her all white male if she follows what she stated before saying she breeds him.
A lot of people can look up info, since there is SO much on the net, say they are a breeder, and actually fool some people. I am just very sceptic, since I am a breeder, I see TONS of things they say that just doesnt fall into the catergory of a real breeder of APBTs.

She seems to have some trouble making up her mind about what her dogs are and aren't... on one page she says she doesn't crop her dogs.... yet there's a pic on another thread of a cropped dog that's supposedly hers. She also thinks that you can "train" a pit bull to interact properly with other dogs :roll: . And that human aggressive APBTs shouldn't be PTS, but instead sent to her, and she's "fix" them :o . She had 12 APBTs & 4 rescues two months ago... now she has 10? And of course, if one of her dogs (even her alpha male) gets into a fight, she can break it up simply by telling them to "drop it". After all, it's just a myth that they'll fight to the death :o . And all that health testing she does is just a reference for herself.... the owners don't need to know if their dogs line has a history of bad hips or PRA.... nope, not at all. She also supposedly is working with the police in her area to get APBTs on the canine force... great... I'm sure the public/media will love to see a pit bull running down a person and "mauling" their arm, bad guy or not :roll: . And she's against fighting, but her white dog is "game"? And that same dog has a great temperment, lunging at someone who walked up to her on the street in broad daylight? And if her dog's allergies don't cause him any problems, then why does he need a shot for them every month? Goo is allergic to something in our yard (it seems to be wet grass, but we're not 100% sure), and her allergies have been managed pretty well simply by keeping her from laying on the grass when it's wet. I'm actually beginning to wonder if her dog really has allergies, or if it's fur is falling out from too much radiation after all those x-rays :lol: I've given up trying to convince her of anything, I'm not a certified vet tech, or a breeder, or an "expert" on anything really, so I'm [i]obviously[/i] not knowledgeable enough to question her breeding ethics :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm I don't think that is true. There are still Game Old family reds out there they are just not technically pure old family reds they are crossed with other lines. The Martin's Caeser line is purely bred for looks though.
But what about Ironline kennels and the Reddevil dogs they go back to the old Family reds(Norrods Hemphill maud etc..) and they are still game dogs and being bred for gameness first.

:lol: :o NEVER MIND Hmmm I reread your post you are right not all of them still are most are being bred for looks. I thought you wrote NONe of them still are. Sorry my mistake.

Guest Anonymous

Hey gooey, it is very common for APBTs to have an allergic reaction to grass. They suffer from that more than hip dysplasia or anything else.

No prob Lad, glad you reread before we got into another arguement. :o :D One more thing... I will almost never say a bloodline is completely no longer bred for gameness. Good example, Blues. They are not considered to be game yet some still try to breed them to game lines. AND even though I dont consider them gamey I have seen a couple of fairly game ones. I, however, will never breed blues and definately wont ever breed to one. (No offense to anyone with a blue... they may not be game but they sure are pretty.)

Guest Anonymous

I will NEVER breed for color OR conformation. Breeders doing that should leave the APBT alone and breed Am Staffs or something else.

I do have an all white stud dog that I will breed. He is out of the shorty cowboy stuff. No health problems at all. He is now a champion and a VERY game dog (I believe he would be dead game.)