Dogomania

In Memory Of Rocky

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[color=violet]My dearest dog died last year,Rocky. I knew him for my whole life. He died at 14 years old so he lived a very long and good life( i hope )...But He was more than just a Dog, he was my pal.We were true friends! He'd always know how to cheer me up, although his last few years of life were pretty lousy. He was a deaf dog for the whole time i knew him, as long as i was alive. :cry:! So, it was hard becuz of that and that he was so old. We also had another dog that we still have and now we have aNOTHER dog! But the night when i found out. I broke out crying. Im absolutely crazy about dogs and i loved Rocky. The next day at school was hard. I didnt tell anyone untill at school during a class, we were having a class discussion and i think there was a dog invovled in it. People seid something about my dog and i started crying., Evberyone looked at me and between breaths, i said: He's dead. Even thoughh Rocky died a year ago, it still hurts me, so please help me! I'll Never Forget about my Samoyd/Collie named Rocky. I believe he is one of God's Angels![/color] :angel:

Mich. I am so sorry for your loss. It can be hard to deal with when a loved pet has passed, but Rocky hasnt really gone....hes still there in your memories, just think about all the happy times you had together, Rocky wouldnt want you to be sad, hes happy playing with all the doggies at RAINBOW BRIDGE. time is a healer. even now I still think about my little girl Shandy (Border Terrier) who was taken away when I was 18 years old.....in late 20's now and thats a long time....but the feelings are still there with you and never fade, but I know she is up there happy as can be with my brother *BLESS HIM*

Smile :) ....it will get easier you will see!

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Thank You All For The Support (im "Holz_n'_Boomer now but when I made that post, I was just a guet so, yes...im michk14, and I miss Rocky alot! But thank you soo much for all the Support because it's really helped me and it is so true! Because...
I know Rocky is in the skies AbOvE!