Dogomania

NEW DOG? MAYBE!

yellowlabsrule

Guest Anonymous

Oh what a sweetheart! SO glad you finally got your pooch! Didn't we tell ya you would find her? :lol:
What a hunny she looks like (oh by the way, the second picture didn't work for me :-? ) Can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the pics!
This is going to be your new Agility Dog eh? I'm sure she'll do GREAT! And get her into frisbee too if she loves it that much! I try to do as many sports (just for fun) with Hazel as I can, and her two top faves are Agility and Frisbee, she has SO much fun so I'm sure your Sable will too!
CONGRATS!!

yellow- congratulations on getting sable. she is absolutely georgeous !! i was really shocked when i saw the pictures, she and dresden look A LOT alike. it is disconcerting........she has that same grin and look in her eyes........eery.......enjoy her. it took lady a month or two to really start to enjoy having dresden around, just give winnie lots of attention and do some special things just with her without sable, so she knows you don't love her any less.

Guest Anonymous

Blitz is doing very well back at dad's. Apart from sustaining a nasty bite of some description on his neck either from my grandpa's dog or from a JRT at some pub my uncle took him to (which has healed now), he's being his normal crazy self. I think he's happy being back in familiar surrounds and he and Rinny missed each other too much. Even though he's back to being an outside dog I don't think he minds.
His latest adventure entailed getting stuck in the sludge in the creek when my stepsister was walking him last week. He went under the sludge and couldn't pull himself out and just his head was sticking out. She had to go in and pull him out, of course she was wearing a white top :roll:... he came out all hyperactive and went up to these Labs who were also there, and was prancing round and showing off his cool new "smell". :lol: