Dogomania

Stray Velcro

eggrolyn1223

There's a stray at our school(I wanna bring him home) and I go visit him everyday...well..I think I'm the only person that would touch him..I was riding my bike home today and then he just came running from nowhere and followed me..I knew he would not be treated kindly if he got to my house so I went through the market so he would be distracted by food and other dogs..but he just kept following...then I left my bike somewhere and ran around the place..he fina;ly got lost!Oh well..living there is better than at school...people at school kick him..and he'll get lots of food.. :cry:

OMD!My dad is going to kill me!I found the stray at school again...and he followed me home!!So I just let him in!!And he does not get along well with Duck...I let him sleep with me, since Duck usually sleeps in her crate.And he's housetrained.Whenever Duck tried to play with me, he would growl and make her go away.. :cry: Why can;t they be nice around each other...I don't know if I can keep him..my dad is coming back today..and he's a stray...I just didnt have the heart to leave him outside at night like all the other people..he came back with me yesterday in the morning...and he stayed right by the door until really late...so I had to let him in..my grandma doesn't know..