Dogomania

Sandyb/TLCpets

avaloniaboerboele

Guest Anonymous

I personally dont know what TLC's issue is. He seems to want to impress me when there is no impressing me when it comes to his breeding practices. And what you call unbending, I consider sticking to my principles. TLC knows where to go to learn properly about breeding and genetics. He insists that coming to anonymous bulletin boards and web pages are the way to go. Anyone can say anything on a bulletin board or put up a website saying anything. Is it correct info? Not necessarily. You need to find a mentor or mentors with experience and knowledge, not just some anonymous person on an internet bulletin board who you do not know the credentials and experience of.

Guest Anonymous

I guess I am not understanding why someone that is truly interested in improving the quality of his breeding program and increase knowledge should be afraid of giving his name? And who would help someone anonymously? Face to face I am talking, not via the internet. And who wouldn't give their name if they dont have anything to be ashamed of.

Guest Anonymous

Education is education either way you slice it. I do not care if your name is Goofy. Teachers teach children everyday and there are those children who are slower and do not have the same learning rate as others. Do the teachers shun or calls those children stupid? No they do not. They try and keep trying to help if it takes a whole year to learn a simple task.

What information is gather via friends elsewhere do not bring here. Humans have a way of playing the he said she said game and not having actual facts to back up accusations.

For instance "Sasha I heard from a friend that you have 10 Pits tied in your backyard on big chains. Therefore I am not going to help you with anything."
That is crap. How do I know because I know Sasha but someone might believe that and therefore not help her. So base your accusations on FACTS that you know.

Guest Anonymous

A little joke but rather fitting. Hope you don't mind. :D

Sarah, the church gossip and self-appointed supervisor of the
> church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other peoples business.
>
> Several residents were unappreciative of her activities, but,
> feared her enough, to keep their silence.
>
> She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new
> member of the church, of being an alcoholic after she spotted his
> pickup truck parked in front of the town's only bar all afternoon.
> She commented to George, and others, that seeing it there, everyone
> would know that he was an alcoholic.
>
> George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment, then
> walked away,saying nothing.
>
> The next evening, George, quietly parked his car in front of
> Sarah's house-------------
>
> And, left it there........all night.------------------
>
>
>
>

Guest Anonymous

Lovers? NO< definately not!!!!!!!!!!!. I just DESPISE people with his breeding ethics. Simple as that. he doesn't believe in screening buyers. Doesn't believe in doing health screening. Doesn't believe in breeding high quality, 'just for pets'. His sole purpose in breeding is to make a product to sell. I have a gut aversion to that philosophy. That's all.

Guest Anonymous

For curiousity:
How do you know for a FACT that
*Buyers are not screened
*Health Tests are not done

Lists health tests for his breed and the reason. List how you yourself screen buyers. I do not believe in "mass" production but flaming doesn't change it.