Dogomania

Anyone else out there own a GOLDEN RETRIEVER?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Ebby not me. My brother in law is going to be getting some one of these days. He is buying a ranch and when he gets a fence up he wants to get a couple. :D I think they are very pretty dogs.

Guest Anonymous

Im looking for someone who has the breed or a lot of experience with it. There are so many conflicting things ont he internet these days Im not sure what to beleive anymore and would rather hear stuff from someone who actually OWNS or OWNED one.....

[color=blue][size=7][b]I OWN ONE EBBY!!!!!!!![/b][/size][/color] :D :D :D :D :D :D
Her name's Rowie(obvious isn't it? 8)) and hse's 10months old, and although I haven't owned her for that long, I have alot of expierince with Goldens :D Thier my fav breed(ofcourse!) :D

Just PM me, I can help....

Here's a GREAT site for Goldens :D

[url]www.landofpuregold.com[/url]
:D I am sooo happy you asked that Q, you made my day! :D

Guest Anonymous

To me the best way to know would be to contact a breeder or a Golden retriever club... Believe it or not there are breeders out there who are willing to talk to people... You may have to call 2 or 3 to find one but they are out there!! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I know the breeder we got ours from and can get some info there, but I would feel better if I had more information than just from one source...knwo what I mean? lol
I like that site quoted above.....