Dogomania

Absolutely shocking!!!

deepseasnake

Here's one like it....these people starved horses, not dogs, but they got a slap on the wrist....should've been tied up to starve to death themselves, they looked on the news like they eat PLENTY!!!!!!

[color=green]The link:[/color]
[url]http://www.timesnews.net/index.cgi?BISKIT=4014658028&CONTEXT=story&id=63773&category=6&search_query=karen+gobble[/url]

Bluff City couple sentenced to 60 days for abusing horses
Category: LOCAL NEWS
Published: August 28, 2002

...herd of horses will serve 60 days in jail, a judge ruled Tuesday. Junior and Karen Gobble were charged May 13 with 14 counts of cruelty to animals after Sullivan County Animal Shelter...

:evil:
corgilady

Guest Anonymous

UG!!! :o
It's time to build that island I mentioned in some earlier posts and start dumping stupid people on it!!! I think these people should get the "rocky suete" with lovely underwater views and lifelike shark "bedbuddies"... :o

It just makes me so sick and angry and upset, why why WHY do people take on the huge responsibility of having pets if they can't/won't look after them!!!!! :x :evil: :cry: I swear, if this world had less people and more animals (the 4-legged variety) we would be a hell of a lot better off. Maybe a separate planet instead of an island?!