Dogomania

POSIONUS GASES!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey everyone!!!!! did u hear on the news or read in the newspapers??
u know bin ladin the guy behind september 11th?(planecrashing into the pentagon) hes now testing poisonus gases on DOGS to use on people maybe on america(rumor i think)
somehow the american defence ppl or something got hold of some videotapes which showed bin ladin and some of his allies in some unknown place and they had this one video tape where a man would put a dog in a gas chamber or somthing and put some kind of poisonus gas in there and the dog would twitch and die with saliva coming out of its mouth!!!!!!!!! :cry: they would test for how quickly the dog died! :evil: :evil:
that is soo mean! i hope they didnt take dogs from other people!!! :x

just wondering how old are you?
and yes those people do many things that would deserve them the fire and brimstone, unfortunatly the gasing of dogs is the least of my worries from that part of the world right now.

but your point is still valid and they are hideous creatures only deserving of the most agonizing tormented deaths

Guest Anonymous

well im the same age as Mary one of the people who come on here
but im wondering wat if those people actaully started using those gases on people?
poisonus gases isnt the first thing on the list of my worries either :o

Did you see it on the news or did you hear it on the grape vine?
I hope its not true!!!! Please say grape vine!
[size=1][/size]grape vine grape vine grape vine![size=3][/size]
Thats terrible, makes me glad to live in Australia! But with Old Johnny Howard as priminister I don't really think we're safe anyway! :evil:

Guest Anonymous

im sorry aroura i read it in the newspapers some people i know heard it from the news too......
well i dont live in america but i live in the middle east! near afganistan!!! :(

They were discussing this on another list that I'm part of and apparently CNN broadcast clips from the tapes that showed the Al Qaeda (sp?) soldiers testing these poisonous gases on dogs,with the intent of using them in future terrorist attacks against people :( :cry: :x

It never ceases to amaze me how "people aggressive" humans actually are...

Guest Anonymous

:o :o :cry: :cry:

I read it on the news while at my friends house and almoust cried infront of her whole family! Talk about embarrising! :oops: I saw the pics and it was sooooooooooo sad, the poor dog didn't now what was coming! :x :cry:

Anyway, buttercup1004, this is sooo wierd but we both live in the Middle East! Where do u live exactly? No, im NOT an Arab, but half, my mom is Arabic(she knows Engilish VERY well thank u very much! :wink: ) And my dad is from England. He works "around the world" and his job has taken us to live in Bahrain(my mom's birth country, she was sooo thrilled) It is 25KM east of Saudi Arabia, BUT unlike Saudi, Bahrain has freedom of Religion here, and you are allowed to bring beer into the country(unlike Saudi) and VERY suprisinly, Bahraini's are, how can I say, DOGOMANIACS! Here most of the ppl LOVE dogs! We have dog shows here, and although we do not have breeders(enough dogs in the shelters) we DO have a German Shepard Club, and I think a breeder of GSD's. Bahrain's most popular dogs are.....GSD'S,Dalmations Dobermans, Labradors, GOLDEN RETRIEVERS(have one myself!)Saluki's(ofcourse) and the Japanese Spitz. But most of the dogs here are mixe's(beautiful dogs they are, very beautiful). My baby's(my dog silly!)name is ROWIE(her previous owner chose the name), and she is the most mischevis(sp?) silly, but cute Golden in the WORLD! :D I have sooo many stories of her sneakiness and silliness that i can't type for that long! And i've only had her 4 a month!

Anyway, we are heading back to England in a couple of years and I want to make the most of my time here pleasurable. And, yes, we r taking Rowie to England with us! Anyway written 2 much...c ya!

-Goldenluver!

P.S.: Im gonna be a member in a few days, watch out for me!

P.P.S: MY fav breeds are the GOLDEN RETRIEVER, Lab, Bull Terrier, Doberman, GSD......etc. etc.

*shudder* Those poor little doggies! :(
Well, for that no good hunk a junk to get to any of us he'd have to somehow make a gas chambour and force people into etc which would be kinda hard so I'm not really too scared about that (forgive me if I'm wrong, havn't yet seen the site...) but still, those poor doggies!
At least it is better than some other things, the dogs die quickly and as someone already said, they don't know whats coming to them. :-?

also back then the Nazis would tell them thing like they were going into a large shower or that doctors would be in to fix their ailments. so most victims went in willing not knowing what truely was instore.

since it has been done before I doubt anyone would fall for it now

if I was captured and they told me to take a shower, I would use my odor as a WEAPON against them, use their noses as weak points and eventually free myself 8) :lol: 8)

[quote name='deepseasnake']also back then the Nazis would tell them thing like they were going into a large shower or that doctors would be in to fix their ailments. so most victims went in willing not knowing what truely was instore.

since it has been done before I doubt anyone would fall for it now

if I was captured and they told me to take a shower, I would use my odor as a WEAPON against them, use their noses as weak points and eventually free myself 8) :lol: 8)[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking....
well maybe not EXACTLY :roll: :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I heard about the gasses, too. :( :x
Unfortunately, they don't need to build gas chambers.
They would probably use terrorist tactics;
like dumping a chemical bomb into the main elevator shaft or A/C unit of a high rise. Someplace to affect a lot of people at once. :evil: