Dogomania

Perfect breed for me?

Guest Anonymous

Another Standard Poodle fan here, though at one time I thought they were mutant lawn ornaments. Highly intelligent, very athletic and agile, excellent temperament. I've never met a St Poo I didn't like. They don't shed, but they have a lot of hair to maintain. You'll never find Poodle hair (or shouldn't) embedded in carpets, furniture, clothes... :smile:

Not likely to be your choice, I wouldn't imagine, but was surprised to see some other Standard Poodle fans weigh in. I can't wait to get one!

Guest Anonymous

I'm a little biased towards GSD's. If your looking at personalities though, trust me, its all in the individual dogs. When i got Xena, i was told i'd be getting a very serious, intense, loyal, guard dog. What i have is a clumsy, not all that bright, but lovable as heck, and i hate to say it, but my little 20 pound sheltie is a better guard dog than her. Howver like i said earlier, she's full of laughs and she's lovable.