Dogomania

Poor wittle Cindy

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This dog is going to freeze when we move! It's 69 degrees outside right now. I'm quite happy as I've been working around the house all day but poor Cindy when ever I sit down (I'm pulling up floor tiles) she is in my lap making getting the floor done nearly impossible.

So we stopped for the day and I'm sitting at my desk she comes up and puts her paws on my leg and is just shivering like it's 10 below. I pick her up and put her under a blanket and no more shivering.

I tried to put some of AJ's shirts on her but even a 2T is too big for her. I can't find any of his old new born onsies....guess this gives me a reason to get on the net and find her some clothes. She is NOT going to do well when we move!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='CoalSky']Awwwwe!

Ummm... what kind of dog is she?

Poor poochie. I feel her pain, it's getting pretty cold here and I'm not liking it :-?[/quote]

She is a demonic Chi mix (not really demonic but you know I've always claimed Chi's were god's idea of a joke :-) ). She is only about 8 pounds and short fur. I'm gonig to get a decent picture of her one day when she isn't stuck to me.

Guest Anonymous

[img]http://www.petedge.com/images/us/local/products/family_detail/zw905.jpg[/img]

I got her three of these. These are the only ones hubby and I could agree on. I got one in each color. He said if these fit and if she will wear them then we will buy more.

aww cute, although I have to say I'm not in favour of doggy clothes unless its a small dog or a dog that feels the cold and its properly needed for to keep the pupper warm.

On that topic, my Mum wants to get Kes a wax barbour jacket and I'm trying to tell her that shes a working dog and in Texas she wont be nearly as cold as she would be here! :o

[quote name='Kat']On that topic, my Mum wants to get Kes a wax barbour jacket and I'm trying to tell her that shes a working dog and in Texas she wont be nearly as cold as she would be here! :o[/quote]

I have a waxed Barbour jacket! I bought it at a horse show after I had been showing in the pouring rain. I went back to the hotel room, changed into dry show clothes, and went right back to the mobile tack store at the showgrounds and bought a Barbour jacket (and showed in it later that day).