Dogomania

Smokie's sick :(

Ash

I don't know what's wrong with him, but all day he wanted to stay outside in his dog house. Which is so unlike him, my lab loves being indoors! He usually makes us wait outside with him while he goes to the bathroom or he won't go out. I know he's spoiled so I'm really concerned. My mom said he's acting really funny today. :( If you could keep him in your thoughts, that would be nice. He hasn't been throwing up or anything.. or at least just yet.
The last time we couldn't get him out of his doghouse me and my brother got in a fight and he was scared of us..lol!

Hi Guys. Thankyou so much for your replies.

Thanks. Smoke was just feeling under the weather that day. He's fine. My brother went home for the weekend and he perked up a bit. I think he's a bit lonely though with my brother and I both moved hours away and my mom returning to work after medical leave since Febraury. I feel so bad for my poor boy.

I'm trying to make it home to spend next weekend with him. Not looking so possible though unfortunately. I think he was just lonely or maybe had a bellyache.