Dogomania

Need a little help I am really heartbroken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay for the last few nights Stealth has been really bad. Constantly barking going to potty out side and then coming in and wanting to go back out to potty- then there is getting into the food that is on the counter. He knows the rules but for some reason he is just not listening to us.

I don't know what to do. I did however spank him tonight- I feel really bad because he ran from me after that. I don't think that I spanked him hard however that just broke my heart! That is my little buddy and the one thing that makes me happy however he is not listening to me at all.

I don't know what to do at all. I am really upset over this and need some serious advise on what to do.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Thank you all so much. I think that this will work. I am trying to correct this before we leave on the 26th for vacation to Destin, FL. We found a doggie daycare there that he will be able to go to and it is so much cheaper than the one that he goes to here in the DC area......

Any more suggestions will help.........THANK YOU all so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will start working on this.

Thank you all so much....I will make sure that me and my husband will start on this!

I was so stressing that what I did was so wrong and made sure that he knew I loved him so much! That is my little pal and he goes to work with me on Friday nights and I was scared of bringing him with me but I think that this will be a good start.

Again- THANK YOU SO MUCH!