Dogomania

PuppyFinder- edited by K

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I know I am new here, but I have lurked around this forum long enough to see some pretty nasty arguments and attacks on people that go against the general believe here which often result is a ban. I may not agree with what mars&venus and other breeders say or do on this board, but I strongly believe they have every right to express their opinions as long as they are civil about it. I don’t understand why you want to ban him for expressing his opinions. You don’t have to agree with what he says but why ban for that?

I think the Nazi analogy is not that out of line. The Nazis got rid of anyone who didn’t follow their ideology, submitted to their will or stood up to their high standard of what a superior race should be just as you often do to people, mainly breeder, that do not follow your ideology, submit to your will and do not stand up to your standard of what a good breeder should be. Pretty good analogy if you ask me.

I sure hope I won’t incur the mods’ wrath for what I have said.

Ps,
Does a vote against banning negate a vote for it? :-?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

No offence, but that response reminds me something my 13 years old would say. My standard response which gets on her nerves is “If your friends would jump of a bridge…”

I am sure the real Nazis said the exact same thing you did to justify their action when they had the power.

Remember, there are many many good people who join various groups just so they wont be singled out and persecuted for their true believes and publicly go along with the flow, even though they do not really agree with or approved of what they do, and do not practice their believes behind closed doors.

Just a thought

Guest Anonymous

Neom, thank you. I agree with what you have said.

[color=orange]"This is not just our ideology. There are good breeders out there that have the same beliefs that we do. "[/color]

LOL You actually think I think dog-o-mania is the only place dog nazis dwell?? No. I am well aware that they are ALL over the place. Dog-o-mania is not the only place with this ideology. However, it is the ideology this forum accepts.

[color=orange]"And no one is suggesting that you be tracked down and taken out either"[/color]

Banning me???????? Hello![color=#444444][/color]

Guest Anonymous

What breed of dog do you own... and throw together? How much do you charge for a pup? Do you have contracts you make buyers sign? Do you know where the pups from your dogs are? Health guarantee?

Neom... You think calling people Nazis is civil??

Being a breeder means more than just breeding two dogs and having pups on the ground. There are several responsibilities that come with it. Maybe you need to look a little more into things.

Guest Anonymous

Mei Mei, [color=orange]" But I'm going to tell you that calling anyone a Nazi is a supreme insult". [/color][color=#444444][/color]

Calling me or anyone else a BYB is not offensive? It is an insult and you know it!

Guest Anonymous

[b]This is from a previous post of mine in this thread. I believe I answered questions already here. I also like how everyone has been evading the fact that calling someone a BYB is offensive and insulting. [/b]:

On this sites list of what a responsible breeder is I only can check a few I do not follow:

1. does not use color as a selling point

I do charge more for some colors, but they are always breed standard.

2.health tests all his dogs before breeding

I do not do all genetic tests possible.

3.only breeds titled dogs that have been proven to fit the breed standard to a T and will improve the breed due to having a sound body and temperment

My dogs do not fit the dog master race because they are not breed standard to a T.

Guest Anonymous

Well, I feel the same way about dog nazis, if the shoe fits wear it. You do not believe the shoe fits and I do not believe the BYB shoe fits me!

Yes, I give a health guarantee. I also do spay/neuter contracts. I even have in my contract that if for any reason they cannot care for the dog that they are NOT to take it to rescue or a shelter. YEP, they sign their name to that!!! I also follow up on the spay/neuter contract they signed. At 6 months I start asking about it by email and sometimes phone if they won't email me back. They have to send me proof that they did get the dog fixed.

Questions are fine, but interrogation is not. I also will right now say I will not give out identifying information for my own security. Yeah, ok, say all kinds of bad things to me cause I won't give you my address, state and phone #. Which if I answered some of the questions you all have asked I'd be putting a noose around my neck!!!!!

I am a WWII buff by the way. The things you said were really out of order. What if I was jew or one of my parents or other family members?? I love my family.

Guest Anonymous

What breed was that??

[quote]I am a WWII buff by the way. The things you said were really out of order. What if I was jew or one of my parents or other family members?? I love my family.[/quote]
You sure dont seem to care who you insult by calling us "nazis". I have family who came to the US to escape the Nazis. Maybe YOU need to think twice before YOU throw your bs insults.

edited for typo and to add...Norma, all over again.

Guest Anonymous

Oh dear, what did I just stepped into?
I certainly did not mean to offend anyone.

You guys are way too paranoid. Who ever that norma person is, she sure did a number on you.

Anyway, I can’t speak for mars&venus, although I think he meant the same, but I took the term “Dog Nazis” in the same context as the “Soup Nazi” from signified. That is completely different then calling you nazis. It refer to the general nazi mentality of getting rid of those you feel are unworthy to breathe the same air as you do in which case, the term kinda fits in that context. That’s all.

I may have been wrong, but when he said he doesn’t do all possible tests, I understood it as he does the necessary tests his breed suffers from. Not all breeds have all the possible problems dogs can have and be tested for. Doing them all will be pointless and a waste of money.

I did say I did not agree with all of what mars&Venus said, but I do not agree with banning for what he said either.

Again, I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

Btw, I am a Jew from Israel, and I was not offended at all.

Guest Anonymous

My best friend, Zivit, is a jew from Isreal. LOL

Anyway. I do not know who norma is but I suspect she had some of the same beliefs as me. She must have spoken up about them and got your wrath. And neom, I appreciate your courage for speaking up. In this nation we do have free speech.

[color=orange]" I think he meant the same, but I took the term “Dog Nazis” in the same context as the “Soup Nazi” from signified. That is completely different then calling you nazis. It refer to the general nazi mentality of getting rid of those you feel are unworthy to breathe the same air as you do in which case, the term kinda fits in that context. That’s all. "[/color][color=#444444][/color]

Exactly and they know it! They are just taking what was said in a whole other direction. It makes them look better and makes me look like I am a je hater, which is FAR from the truth.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']I know who Norma is ...but why would you want to chat to someone who was banned?...some kind of whine-in get together maybe?...pathetic!

I'm still sorry I couldnt ban you yet...this thread is a waste of my [u]valued [/u]members time...[/quote]

Your sorry! so who is the actual apology for?
I came here with the best intentions to post and read, chew the cud and maybe learn a thing or two but was attacked from all angles by your "valued members" because I posted my opinions.

This board is certainly not a democracy and my analogy with nazism still stands. In fact it is I who is sorry, sorry that this board has narrow minded individuals who refuse to accept anyone elses point of view. Tow the line or be singled out and be treated like vermin; and why? because I have a point of view, a point of view that doesn't hold with the status quo of the members of this board.

The ironic thing is you say "some kind of whine-in get together" and yet if you sit back and read this board from a neutral perspective you would see that whining is coming from your "valued members". How wrong other people are. How they are so stupid. How they really make you mad. How irresponsible others are. So on and so on. they whine and moan and sling mud at whoever does not agree with the ideology this board puts out.

[quote]This board is certainly not a democracy[/quote]

Democracy definition:
1. Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.
2. A political or social unit that has such a government.
3. The common people, considered as the primary source of political power.
4. Majority rule.
5. The principles of social equality and respect for the rights of the individual within a community.

How we compare to each point:
1. K and the other mods were all elected. Anytime their modship is question any of them are willing to submit to a vote to see if they should be removed.
2 We are a social unit and we are governed in a way that matches the other sections of the definition.
3. See point 1, further ANYONE who is a member can vote on a ban or place a complaint regarding a mod to the appropriate person.
4. A vote was called for regarding banning you, K would have prefferred you banned, there was not a majority in favour of that - you are not banned - majority ruled.
5. Everyone can vote, everyone can state their opinion, everyone can state their opinion about everyone else's opinion. You stated your opinion - people were free to respond and ask questions, you were free to respond to that - that is why this thread is heated and long.

I'd say we definately meet the definition of a democracy. Now if we hadn't been allowed to disagree with you and had to shut up and accept what YOU wanted us to accept THEN that wouldn't have been democratic. :wink:

And yes I definately differentiate between killing someone and banning them from a board - very different things. I also differentiate between the tormenting and killing of millions based on race and disagreeing with and applying social pressure to people who I believe are making poor moral choices. Call me crazy but those things just aren't the same.

Oh and the folks who are disagreeing with you aren't whinning when they disagree with you - they are disagreeing, questioning, sharing info and if they are expressing any emotion it is frustration - those things are also different.

(OK well, maybe we whinned over how many Normas we get but everyone is entitled to a little exasperated whinning now and then.)

Guest Anonymous

Nice post K...
I believe she is name calling, being rude, and so aggressive cause she knows she is wrong. She just doesnt want to admit it to herself yet.
Im still curious as to what breed she has.... Isnt that what just about every BYB who has been here and called out has done? Hide what breed they own?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']why do we do this?..simply because we can?...NO..we do it because we are trying to educate .[/quote]

There is no way you can tell me in all honesty that you and these other valued members do not enjoy blasting people. They have been doing it a long time. They love it. You love it.

You know how you have been all torn up about the term "nazi" Well:

[color=red]Mei Mei quotes: [/color]
"Seriously, who does he think he is, the Dog Nazi? Why can't he just mind his own business?"

[u]" But I'm going to tell you that calling anyone a Nazi is a supreme insult"[/u]

[color=red]ravyn quotes:[/color]
" But to start taking pictures of everyone else and act like, as was so aptly put, the 'leash nazi'... you need some serious mental help."

[u]"Calling someone an anything nazi is an insult in my book."[/u]

"More like a dog NAZI!''
This was on a post from someone who has[i] not posted on this thread.[/i]She did not call anyone on this site a dog nazi, but someone off site. Still, this person on this board used the word "nazi" , and not just nazi, but "dog nazi"!

[b]Do NOT [/b]tell me your using the word "nazi" is any different from others using it! The [b]only[/b] difference is I said it to you, and you guys said it about people off the internet (not members of this board).

Guest Anonymous

I looked back at M&V's past posts (looking for a breed) and found some disturbing stuff.
First off... She posted saying she has 2 dogs. Okay... Then posted her 1 year old bitch hadnt had a heat yet (in April). then, in June she said she had a litter of pups. The gestation time is around 63 days. So, this little 1 year old bitch was bred on her first heat??!! That is SO wrong.
I cant beleive you think what you are doing is okay. ANYONE who breeds a bitch before she is 2 is a BYB regardless of titles, health tests or reasons.

Guest Anonymous

Hummmmm. She STILL hasn't had a heat yet so how could she have been bred. Another bitch of mine had a litter. I believe this was clarified in another thread.

I will not tell you what I breed. As said, that is identifying information and I will not give out such info for security reasons. I realize you are challenging me, trying to make me feel the need to legitimatize myself. You have already decided I am a BYB so there is really nothing else to add. Wanting to know what I breed is strictly to identify me.

Guest Anonymous

[quote]As said, that is identifying information and I will not give out such info for security reasons.[/quote]
:lol:
Yeah... Im sure you are the only person breeding that breed, right. I'll go through the list of all who breed them and figure out which one is you. Dont give yourself so much credit. I have time I need to spend with my well-bred, proven, health tested dogs.
Primmy did the same thing, so did Norma. Hmmmm... Tells me enough.

Also, just for the record.. On another post you said you have 2 dogs... not more than 2.

Guest Anonymous

Hummmm.
"I'll go through the list of all who breed them and figure out which one is you. "

You look through old posts...

Newfie
"I find it ironic though that the BYBs don't want to have themselves identified but reputable and responsible breeders are proud of their dogs...go figure."

It is clear that you are all against BYB, to the point of radical. You call animal control on people. It's in threads. Easy to see. Why would anyone want to have animal control called on them? You all know they might not actually lose their dogs but will certainly be given grief. You just want to give BYB's a hard time.
I am proud of my dogs. ilove them. They are my kids.

Guest Anonymous

Newfie.

First you say I'm paranoid then you admit that you do give BYB's grief. Anybody that has any experince on dog-o-mania boards and any brains would know that if you do not approve, it's trouble. It isn't paranoia. It is protecting oneself from harm (whatever form the harm may take and there are MANY forms).

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='mars&venus']Hummmm.
"I'll go through the list of all who breed them and figure out which one is you. "
You look through old posts...
[/quote]
It takes only a couple seconds to do that, you should know that as you did it earlier.

Yeah, you love your dogs so much you breed them. Curs shouldnt be bred, regardless of if you love them or not. Actually it should be just the opposite. If you loved them you wouldnt breed them.

I still think we are looking at one of those trolls who just cant stay away.
Ya know... If you are so paranoid about posting what breed of dogs you have and really think we are "out to get you" why would you keep posting here? Thats just ignorant.

Guest Anonymous

I see no reason to continue here. I am not welcome. I have found some other sites that are not dog nazis or animal rights terrorists. I also know a post on this thread was deleted. It was warning me to tow the line or else. What goes around comes around applies to everyone. You might be responsible breeders, but you are not nice. Self righteous, nasty (one even calls herself a bitch), and just being a responsible breeder does not mean nothing bad will ever come to you. You all need on your gravestones the words "I am a responsible breeder" .