Dogomania

Every heard of Merrick dog food??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well I noticed that the pet stores started carrying thier treats (dog bones, raw hide, all sorts of wierd things for treats). And in the past week or so I've noticed they've come out with a new line of dog food dry and ca nned. Now I've been reading the ingredients and they sound a lot better than even some of the premium stuff on the shelves. Although it is really expensive. About a 1 or more a pound, and a 13oz ca n is a $1.50.
I was just wondering what you guys thought of it. Although depending on what happens tomorrow at the vet, Kiani might go on hill presciption diet if she has another UTI. Here's some of the stuff from one of the flavors of food (there's about 7 different flavors).

It sounds really good and if I get a decent paying job, I want Kiani on the best food possible.

Guest Anonymous

Bah, it's not letting me post the ingredients, but you can read it on thier website
[url]www.merrickpetcare.com[/url]

Must have one of those banned words in it like c@t.

Guest Anonymous

Well she's getting a try at the canned thanksgiving day dinner tonight. Although I haven't seen the c@t food here yet. So I'm putting our c@t on the hill's science diet advance care.

As kari puts it, I feed the animals like royalty, and we eat cheaply as possible - chef boyardee dinos and abc's (75cents a can), frozen totino's pizza (buck a box), bagels w/ cream cheese (about a 1$ a bagel), and frozen french fries and mozeralla sticks. Are favorite things to cook with is the deep fryer and mini toaster, so it's all quick and easy. But don't get me wrong that's not all we eat.

[quote name='SandrA9810']Well she's getting a try at the canned thanksgiving day dinner tonight. Although I haven't seen the c@t food here yet. So I'm putting our c@t on the hill's science diet advance care.

As kari puts it, I feed the animals like royalty, and we eat cheaply as possible - chef boyardee dinos and abc's (75cents a can), frozen totino's pizza (buck a box), bagels w/ cream cheese (about a 1$ a bagel), and frozen french fries and mozeralla sticks. Are favorite things to cook with is the deep fryer and mini toaster, so it's all quick and easy. But don't get me wrong that's not all we eat.[/quote]

What!?! No Mac and Cheese? Are you crazy!?!