Dogomania

Which food would you choose if you were going to sell?

imported_Cassie

of those you posted, i'd rather tell you which one would be better to leave out :)

Drs. Foster & Smith
Nutro Natural Choice Ultra
Wysong

you'd probably make good business with eagle. other alternatives i'd take into consideration are back to basics (beowulfs.com), holistic blend (a canadian food, holisticblend.com), azmira or artemis. these are all small companies who might be more likely to work with you than the bigger ones.

i especially love the azmira supplements and herbal extracts, you could add those to your program as well.

Thank you so much.
I e-mailed Eagle Pack and Azmira today to get information regarding becoming a distributor. I will also e-mail and look into back to basics, holistic blend and artemis.
I think they are selling Holistic blend at a local grocery store...we have a chain called the super store which carries organic and holistic foods for human and animals. I seem to recall the dog and cat food being called holistic blend...normally you wouldn't find superior products in a grocery store...but, when it comes to the smaller organic section I think some of these companies will allow their product to be sold.

I think it

i know whole foods for example sells a few good food brands. i've seen petguard and newman's own and some others i can't remember right now. but then you can hardly group health food stores with regular grocery stores or department stores. :)

your approach is a great idea, i agree that it's not a good thing to alienate others. and if you make up a nice display for the foods, people will be asking all by themselves and need no prompting. :D

as for the vets - the sad thing is that most of them really don't have much of a clue about nutrition and will just sell you a shot of prednisone and a bag of a hill's or eukanuba prescription diet, instead of addressing underlying causes. tom lonsdale's book "raw meaty bones promote health" is a real eye opener in that regard and i highly recommend reading it if you haven't yet. :)