Dogomania

Central Asian Ovtcharka Breeding

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know some good breedings of this type of dog. I want to start set my own growing, and looking for dogs and some information websites, magazines everythink you can tell me.
Thanks All, and Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Guest Anonymous

If you are intrested in Central Asian Ovtcharka go to our website
[url]http://cao.prv.pl[/url]. If you want more information about our dogs contact us, in our site you can achive contact information.
Happy New Year too all dogs owners!.

• 11 months later...

ovcharka is a cars dog!!
can anyone tell me what is the treu difference in basic between for example turkish cars and the ovcharka's (even the portugese one).

My opinion is that they are all the same and in the past bredd on there skills , not on breed typicallity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mountain chain dogs

by the way pretty feisty animals them ovtcharka's

well i know littel about this two breeds and as people alredy said here it's not an easy dogs, you need alot of knowledge and experiance working with them.
aside from that try to look for kennels from your club, look in the internat for breders and talk with owners you know of the breeds
do reaserch on this breeds, take some years for that you don't want to make mistakes