Dogomania

No more "doggie camp" for Jackie and Maya

JackieMaya

I decided that I'm not going to send Jackie and Maya to the kennel any more when I go out of town. I know that it's hard on Jackie (since Jackie had been in "jail" before I adopted her). And it's WAY too expensive. When I went to Florida last month for I think 5 days, my kennel bill was over $400!

I'm going to go to Las Vegas the beginning of February for a 3-day trip (my brother and his family live there), so that will be my first time having people come to the house to take care of Jackie and Maya. I'm going to get it all planned so that someone will be coming over to the house AT LEAST 3 times a day to feed them and give them some TLC. They're both SO good in the house, and it's THEIR house, so I know they'll be MUCH happier that way. It'll probably be 2 or 3 different people who will be taking care of them, so I'll make sure they all have each other's phone numbers, and will get it real organized beforehand.

We used to do this with Cracker, my previous Golden, and it worked out great.