Dogomania

Urinating in house and crate

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This evening our 2 1/2 yr old beagle started urinating in his crate now twice and in the house. My son has has a flu for 2 days and he(our dog) has not obviously gotten the attention he normally does from us. When we catch him, we have quickly gotten him out of the house and he then goes quite a bit outside. After the kids went to bed, my husband and I had him with us in the living room and he just started in again. Help, not sure what to do. JuliG

Guest Anonymous

did you guys just get him?? is he still getting used to the house or have you had him a long time>> if you've had him a while then i agree you should take him tot evet he could have a UTI

Guest Anonymous

Thanks everyone, Today he seemed absolutely normal, but I did make an appointment first thing in the A.M.. We have had him for about 6 months and the first 3 months were rough, getting him used to going outside again. I just reread what I wrote, and I do not want people thinking we just kept him in the crate, the first time he was just laying in there watching me cook and the 2nd time he was locked in, because he is a bit of a beggar and we were eating. This is my first dog and I am greatful for the comments here. Thanks so much, JuliG

Guest Anonymous

Everything came back fine!! She thinks he might have just gotten sick too, of course I guess with Beagles they are needy and that he is so attached to my son that he was a bit upset too. We're thinking more towards the fact he got a bug too. All is fine now and it was only that day, we got the results back today and the fact he is doing circles and stealing ornaments off the tree, I would say all is normal. Thank you all, Juli