Dogomania

Sydney and I took a trip to a dog show...

ShatteringGlass

I took Sydney to watch an indoor dog show today. I'm happy to say, she did pretty good! :D She was eager to walk through the doors and go into the building, she was wagging her tail for a few moments, then reality hit her , and her tail went right up between her legs.

We walked around for a bit, and she relaxed her tail, wagging it at times. We then sat beside a ring and watched some Irish Setters, and she would sit at times, and even wag her tail! :D

We walked around a couple more times, and stopped and sat beside a ring for quite a while, she would wag her tail, and stretch her neck out to smell a person walking or standing by, and she wagged her tail while she watched the dogs in the ring.

She was still nervous, and her tail would go inbetween her legs at times, but I saw a big improvement from the first couple of times I've taken her into large buildings with people/dogs.

She did get into a little tiff with an Field Spaniel, though, but it wasn't her fault :lol: We we're sitting at the bench, and i had her leash short, and a handler wasn't paying attention, and her dog went right in Sydney's face, and she didn't appreciate it much, but no one got hurt or anything :)

I'm very happy and proud to see that she is making improvements! :D

Guest Anonymous

yay!! congrats that sounds like great improvemnet! keep up the good work!!
to socialize my cody to other dogs i enrolled himin a puppy kindergarten class at petsmart then he made itup tot he big dogs class. lol lots of fun for those what i think it was 6 months!