Dogomania

Help these poor souls...

Rowie-the-Pooh

You would not believe the number of dogs here looking for a great home, each one is PERFECT in his/her own way and if I had the time and money would adopt every single one of them.

[url]http://www.spies.com/~afrp/dogsavailable.html[/url]

Please, if your looking for a dog or have a friend thats looking for a dog, check this website out. I fell in love with more than 5 dogs here. Check out Odie, Twister, Nelson, Corkie, Moose, Eddie, Romie, Rambler, Rocky, Whyler, Jax, Boo, Squirt, Sneezer, Tony Montana, Lady (Boxer lovers, you should check her out FIRST!), Pyper, Dylan, Bugs, Billie, Wesler, Buddy(Boxer lovers again), Bella, Shag (a Puli!),and Gracie.

Those are only SOME of the dogs there, please if you have the time just look at those poor smiling faces. You can help in a number of ways, you can forward this link to people who might want to adopt a dog (or even forward it to them to forward to people who might want to adopt a dog), you can donate, notify rescues nearby...etc.

Those smiling faces are haunting me... :(

Attention all Pit Bull lovers:
[img]http://www.spies.com/~afrp/images/animals/thumb/dog_missmary.jpg[/img]
[i][b]Miss Mary[/b] is a beautiful brindle and white pit bull/boxer mix. She is about 10 months old and weighs about 55 pounds. Miss Mary has a very sweet disposition and loves every person and every dog she meets. She has been through a Level One Dog Obedience class and knows all her basic commands. She loves to go for long walks and to romp on the beach with other dogs. Miss Mary is very good with children of all ages. She is housebroken, crate trained, and is already spayed. Miss Mary will make somebody a wonderful companion.[/i]
See what I mean when I say smiling faces?