Dogomania

I couldn't stop screaming at him...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

beacuse he did so AWSOME!!! :D :D :D I can't believe it!!
Okay, lately it's been RAINING and miserable out and so I haven't been training Coal with frisbee in fear he'd slip on the wet grass. My neighbor's (including my boyfriend) must think I'm NUTS if they could hear me :lol: :lol: The past two days have been SOOOO Nice and sunny, in fact TOO hot to play!! :evil: So tonight I decided to wait for the tree's shadows to fall across the backyard, and once they did it was the perfect temperature to throw the frisbee.
We started with some simple catches and small exersizes, then I did some long throws. Which he NEVER catches, but that's okay, he's just learning I hadn't even begun to teach him to catch them when I throw them long. Plus I REALLY suck at throwing :oops: :oops: He's a good catcher, but the reason he doesnt' catch them 60% of the time is because I suck at throwing :lol: (yes, it's always the handler's fault :lol: :wink: ) So I decided to put some effort into my throw and use the tips Mandi gave me and vwala! A good straight and low enough throw! Zoom after it Coal goes, and then what's that he's doing? Staring up at it odly... suddenly his front feet come off the ground, and his jaws go for the disc!! I stood in complete shock, HE JUMPED FOR THE FRISBEE! He didnt' catch :lol: BUT HE TRIED! I just started screaming like a howler monkey and jumping up and down estatic screaming "YES! YOUR SUCH A GOOD BOY! AWSOME! YAY GOOD COAL!" he was so happy came running back with the frisbee without me having to try and catch him has he ran by "teasing" :lol: The next long (and good I might add :wink: ) throw he did it again! He did this maybe five or six times, each time me just going NUTS with praise. He didn't catch it once, but hey, practice makes perfect! I Just can't believe he's already jumping for them at long distances, that's SO awsome!! I'm so proud of my boy!!!! :D :D :D Oh yeah, I have the BEST DOG EVER!! :lol: 8)

Guest Anonymous

Thanks guys!! :D

Abker - Maybe some action shots when he gets a bit better and I can find someone to take the pics, kina hard to throw then quickly get the camera ready ya know? :P

Guest Anonymous

HE CAUGHT IT TONIGHT!!! WAHOO!!! He caught it TWICE on long throws! They were pretty low, so basiclly just his front end came up to catch it, but he caught it!! :D :D 8)
With this kind of dirastic improvement each day we'll be trialing by the end of the week :lol: :lol: :wink: