Dogomania

Zoey got in to femine products...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Zoey has been the WORST dog since Justin has left, to the point of tears, she's always in her kennel now becuase as soon as i let her out with in the first mins she's doing somethign that she knows she is not allowed!!! eating JW's toys, socks dirty clothes from the laundry ropom, she walks in the the room and chews them, now she's digging int he trash and got out tampons and has eaten them. it's so gross i caught her today with a cord haning out her nouth :evil: And the last few days she's had problems going potty and they are not normal looking beads int hem shells in them tampons. is there anyway i can breka her of being so bad before she is turned in to an outside dog until Justin gets home> i'm at my witts end with this dog..

It could be that you are going round in circles a bit here,the confinement could be making her worse :-?

Mine have 2 good walks a day although the morning one is usually only 30 mins- 1 hour I have heavy balls on ropes which I throw for them(they go for miles) and when we get home they can barely breathe and they flop out,if I didn't do that they would get into all sorts of mischief :)

Guest Anonymous

Ya i have to say i'm not gonna jump on the idea of having a 80 pound rottie attached at my hip. We do go for walks every night down to the cmountain behind us and we let them off lease to run run run ansd chase each other and tennis balls and hike themountain.

if i confine her to one room she starts to destroy something in there even if she has her kong and other toys