Dogomania

Jesse the clown

dogsgalore

Jesse is so hilarious! Today when I let him in the house, he was so excited about a new toy I was showing him, he charged in the door and jumped up on his hind legs but his feet were slippery from the snow and he slipped right over backwards and landed on his back! Then he just pops right back up wagging his tail, wondering why he's suddenly the center of attention and laughter! :lol: He's such a clutz I can't help laughing!
When he was a pup he was walking on a pile of laundry in my room and started to go down the side, but it got to steep for little him and he ended up doing a pawstand on his front legs and couldn't stop! I went to help him while laughing but he managed to stop. I could hardly tell my Dad why I was laughing so hard!
I just taught him how to sit on his hind legs when I say "Pretty". I got him to hold it for a few seconds and he toppled over backwards, such a clown! :lol:
I'd be bored without a dog.

Guest Anonymous

:lol: :lol: LMAO! OMG, good timming for this topic! Tonight Coal tripped over the phone cord, did this little sumersault, it was so sad, he had this look of complete embarassment on his face, so I kissed his boo boo's better :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, we should have a video camera at hand at all times, so when our dogs do something clumsy, we record it!!!!

Rowie once jumped up on our outside plastic table, and the whole table (being very light) toppled over! The look on Rowie's face was unforgettable! :lol:

But I swear, this dog doesn't feel pain! :roll: After she fell off, she got up again wagging her tail! Once she jumped on my bike, and her paw got stuck ibetween the metal wires, and all she did was yelp! There was some blood, but she didn't even notice it!

Any of you gals have dogs that don't seem to feel pain? :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Rowie, she does feel pain, just hides it very well. (Anyone correct me if I'm wrong with this statement) But dogs are VERY well at hiding pain, in the wild they can't surivive if their in pain and show it, they can get kicked out of the pack, or picked on or whatever.
Like the other Day, Coal ran straight into the wall :roll: hit his head really hard, but my parents didn't see what I did. They laughed and couldn't believe he "couldn't feel it" but what I saw, right after he did it, he shook his head, it DID hurt him, but he stood there wagging his tail, and acting as if to jump up and say "I'm A - OKAY EVERY BODY!"

Shara you are basically correct. They will try as best they can to hide any pain or just bear it, because the pack cant support a member who cant hunt. At the same time, if there is a real injury, often the lower ranking females will tend to it till it heals. I guess it's just the ol' boy story of
"aint nothin' but a scratch....."

:lol: