Dogomania

I need to find a new home for my dog, A.S.A.P.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Please can someone help me, I have a 10 month old, German "red nose" pitbull and he is a great dog, even good with kids, I have 4 of my own. But I am moving to a new apartament and my landlord would not let me have any dogs or cats. I want a home that will love him as much or even more than we do, we will miss him, but I will be happy if I can find someone that will take good care of him. I have pictures of him too, my email address es [email][email protected][/email]. Please contact me[color=violet][/color][/i][/b]

have you explored all options with the new landlord? The dog being crated ALL times when you are not home, you will take the dog to acheive his Good Citizenship certificate, he is obediance trained, he will be excercise daily, you will give an extra amount on the deposit and a slightly higher amount of rent each month? Don't give up before you've exhausted every single one of your options!

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Hi there, I really need help finding my dog a new home. My family loves this dog but we live in a little house with practicly no back yard and he is a big dog and we want to find him a nice place where he has more freedom. He's mix of German Shepard, Akita, Chow, and Neufanland. He's a big dog. He's about 12 to 14 months old and he weighs about 75 to 80 lbs. He's a big goofbal and loves kids. He's a great dog. A big baby. We would really like to find him anothother home where he can be happy. If you can help and would like more information or a picture PLEASE E-mail me at.... [email][email protected][/email] Please... and Thank You Everyone....

Hi Guest.

Just a tip - your post may get more attention if you actually started a new thread of your own rather than just posting on the end of an old one.

I also have a big dog - approx 100lbs and have found that as long as you are commited to giving the dog the exercise it needs then a huge back yard isn't essential.

Dogs don't exercise themselves so even if you did have a huge backyard it's not like it's going to do laps and exercise itself. It's better off being taken out for a long walk or run everyday by you.