Dogomania

Shopping spree! What more do I need to buy?

imported_nea

[quote]Dog tags! I had comptely forgotten about that! I need to wait until I know what I'm goign to name the puppy, but I can always pick up the papers and fill it out the best I can so its just to send off when I know what I'm going to call him. I'll probably hardly ever call him by his name, just "puppy dog",but still [/quote]
do not put the dogs name on the tag just your address and phone number

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly:

I am sooooo excited for u!!!!!!!!! It's been a very long time since I've had a puppy......... those pics are gonna make me have even worse puppy fever!!!!!!! :x :lol: Can't wait to see pics, all Saturday I'm gonna be sittin' on here waiting....... :evilbat:

Personally, I wouldn't spend any money on anything for him to sleep on just yet. Chances are he will chew it up anyway! (Either that or pee on it.) I just use old blankets or even old sheets for youngsters. (Heck, if you don't have any OLD blankets, get YOURSELF a new one and give HIM the old one. )
Also, I wouldn't sleep on the floor with him either. Don't do anything at the start that you don't plan on doing forever.