Dogomania

Eat Dog in Overdrive

DogPaddle

Yesterday Zaphod (aka Eat Dog) was crazy trying to get into whatever food was available. He could not seem to resist keeping his nose out of the garbage (which we have not had problems with in ages) he would also try to sneak any food that was not strictly attended - all day. I have never said NO so much in my life. Part way through the day I gave him an extra feeding thinking he may be unusually hungry but it did not seem to help much. Today he seems much better again. What on earth could have gotten into him?

[quote]and then Snoop just last week stole a whole piece of birthday cake right out from under our noses and ran like the wind with it chomping as he went [/quote]
:roflt: :roflt: :roflt:
Oh I would love to have seen that! Zaphod tried this trick a couple times with pizza slices when he was a pup - the slices where as bigger than his head :lol: But I think seeing Snoopy making off with a whole slice of birthday cake would have been even more amusing - where you able to keep a straight face when you chastised him?

Too funny! Honey and Licky have been known to sneek a few things......Mu hubby had a plate sitting on the table with a hamburger on it. Well, he picked up the bag of chips to put some on his plate, and Honey came up and grabbed the burger and ran!!! He was so mad, but I told him he should have had his plate up so she couldn't get to it. She has also stolen fries off of his plate before....you'd think he would have learned to keep his plate up. :roll:

One night hubby and I decided to run up to the store after dinner. Well, we had eaten pork chops for dinner, and had one left for hubby's lunch the next day. Well, instead of setting the pork chop up on the stove, hubby decided to leave it on the kitchen table (higher then the other table where Honey stole food). Well, we came home to find the pork chop was gone........Licky is the only one to be able to reach that high, so we know she took it. I was flipping out because it was pork AND it was a bone-in pork chop. I was so worried she would be sick from it......thank dog she was ok, though. I swear, sometimes they both act like we never feed them!! :roll: