Dogomania

Good News :)

Aroura

Any one here remember that I was having trouble finding cheap meat for the dogs? I couldn't find anything less that $2-3 a kg. Considering the dogs go through almost 20kg a fortnight I was spending from $40 to $60 a pay on meat for the dogs alone!!! Well, good news at last!!! The butchers here have just started getting chicken carcass' in, they sell them for $1kg, but lucky me knows the manager and always gets dog bones free (they normally cost a fair bit - $3 a bone or something) and 10kg of chicken for $4!!! Thats saving me $16 - $26 a week!!! Plus the dog bones, which I get a few given to me each week which adds up, and when you hardly get enough money for yourself each week, let alone the dogs, those savings mean alot to me!!! [size=1]Oh, and as an added bonus the managers pretty cute so I get to see him all the time too... if I don't pick up my dog meat each week he rings me and asks where I've been!!![/size] :lol:

Yeah its great, might actually be able to get some new clothes!!! :lol:
The dogs are happy too, the chicken that this butcher sells is alot meatier than the stuff they were getting before, also he always goes out the back and chops nice big meaty bones for Tessa so she's got something to keep her busy while the others work on their chicken (Tessa goes through a chicken carcass in about two seconds, the others take ages to eat theirs!)