Dogomania

Papillions???

Aroura

• 3 years later...

Yay Papillons! I have/well should have 6 of them. The two pups have been stolen but I have 4 adults. If you would like to see some pictures of mine they are on my photobucket account.

[URL]http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/kristinlinafelter/papillon/[/URL]

Poor Nelle is a rescue from a Puppy Mill situation, she's 2.5 years old and has had 3 litters of pups already (the last by C-section) and they gave her the last heat off due to the C-section but we found out the other day that Nelle is expecting! :o Looks like I didn't get her any too soon. She's still really scared but loves my other dogs and in the month I've had her I've seen such a turn around. So I just signed up with Pap911rescue [URL]http://www.pap911rescue.org/[/URL] and hopefully I'll be approved to be a foster home soon.

• 3 months later...

My boyfriends Papillion is a little terror. We purchased him at four months and he's been nothing but trouble. He tears up everything in the house if he doesn't keep himself busy. He even tore up parts of the wallpaper. If you walk him to tire him out, he'll nap for thirty minutes then wake up and go insane again. We had to purchase another puppy to be his girlfriend. So far he's calmed down with him new friend. If you're going to purchase a Papillion I suggest either having another dog, or getting your new pap a friend. They're very active dogs. Don't let their cuteness decieve you. =P

• 1 year later...