Dogomania

Humans grrrr....

Bronxie

:evil: I was walking with my mom and Elle yesterday. Mom and Elle were waiting for me to come out of the store. I'm coming out and some lady is coming in with a whole bunch of kids. So she's blocking the exit. I'm already getting annoyed, so when I get a chance to come out I see Elle laying on her tummy waiting for me. I say hi to Elle and the lady follows my eyes to see what I'm looking at and shrieks. Now, Elle was not standing there with rabies and saliva coming out of her mouth. She was laying on her tummy, wagging her tail at her owner. The lady shrieks as if my dog is going to attack. I got soooo angry that I took the leash from my mom, turned around and said to the lady "The dog's not going to eat you, stupid." and I said something more messed up that I'd rather not say lol. I'm normally not confrontational but she got me sooooo mad. I took it tooo personal. :x There's something wrong with me lol I'm too overprotective of Elle. :oops:

the funny thing is that my mom joins in and makes the lady feel dumb also. Don't know if it's because she didn't see Elle there before, or maybe she's just scared of animals. I think that's the most ridiculous thing. Some people being afraid of certain animals is justified but a fuzzy, loving creature? No way. I don't do that to anyone's dog. Even if I walk by a pitbull or another breed with a unjust, bad rep (for whatever ignorant reason), why would I shriek or cross the street? I think that's an insult to the dog and the owner.

Eh, could be she's dog phobic. I once met a woman who was afraid of escalators. :o She asked me to ride up with her so I did, then she decided she was on the wrong floor and asked me to ride back down - so I did 'cuz I'm a sucker. I made sure I avoided the lobby the rest of the day.

[quote name='Kiger']Eh, could be she's dog phobic. I once met a woman who was afraid of escalators. :o She asked me to ride up with her so I did, then she decided she was on the wrong floor and asked me to ride back down - so I did 'cuz I'm a sucker. I made sure I avoided the lobby the rest of the day.[/quote]
understandable. That's why I say I just take it too personally. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

I live in an apartment building and some of the neighbors have friends that are afraid of my dogs. I take my dogs out off leash (sue me) and these ladies wont get out of their cars. I have tiny dogs!!! It irritates me cuz I have to round up the dogs and take them in while they are playing and having fun.

But I am afraid of snakes and will run like a bat out of hell if I ever see one. Whatcha gonna do?

Ok, i know some people are afraid of dogs but its just a little pathetic to
scream every time you see one, especially one that was lying down :roll:

I remember one day I was walking Lucky (this was before we got chaos)
in the OFF-LEASH DOG PARK and i started to play fetch with him.
Then these two people and their kid came and plunked themselves down on the grass and start eating KFC. by now I'm thinking "how dumb can you get?"
because they walked past the HUGE sign that says, YOU ARE NOW ENTERING CEDARVALE'S OFF LEASH DOG AREA.

Before i can stop him Lucky bolts to the people and sits politely down in front of them. then a big string of saliva gets caught in the wind and lands right on one of them. They all scream and run.

Later I see them playing with their kid in the park and the KFC about
10 feet away from them on the ground. theres about three other dogs enjoying their meal while these people dont even notice :o