Dogomania

JEN (Rosie Update)

marion

Rosie went back the vets on Tuesday, she's lost 1.5 kilo's :o in the three weeks she's been on her medication. You should see her run and she's started play fighting with Ruby again. :o Everyone thought she was an old dog :( and I'm so happy to see her getting thinner and running through the fields that my heart practically bursts with joy. :D :D :D :D :D :D Although we think it may be the long grass that has started her tummy complaint, well that's under control now and she's like a young pup again. An elderly gent with a really boisterous young dog kept saying that Rosie was his kind of dog as she ambled along, this really annoyed :x me, it was as if she was an old lady. :x He's been away on holiday so what a surprise he will have when he sees her. :o :o :o :o :o :o

She's running up the stairs like an athlete, she's tumbling round the living room like a new born lamb, she's playing tug again with our socks and has even managed to nick Ruby's ball :wink: ( :roll: IMPOSSIBLE IT'S GLUED TO HER MOUTH :roll: ) and play with that. :D

Sorry to go on Jen but I'm so happy, I can't stop watching her all the time to see what she gets up to next. :o :o :o

By the way, haven't seen you around lately and have missed our late night posts. :( :( :( :( :( :(

oh MARION im soooooooooo thrilled about the news on Rosie....it`s fantastic :BIG: I can`t tell you how happy i am to hear how well she`s doing. I`d love to see the look on that man`s face when he gets back from holiday and see`s Rosie :o :lol: She must be in top form to be able to get Ruby`s ball :lol:

I haven`t been around as much latley as i`ve had a lot of heartache over a big problem recently, but i should be back on-line more often again now so hopefully we`ll be able to catch up on our late night chats.....i`ve really missed them.

Give Rosie and Ruby a big hug and kiss from me :iloveyou:

thanks for letting me know about Rosie`s progress, she`s a :lilangel:

How's Layla doing with her training, is she still trying to be bossy? :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sorry to hear you've been having problems :( :( :( hope everything turns out okay :D :D :D and it's nothing too serious. Have really missed you on the board. :multi: :B-fly: [color=red][size=6]WELCOME BACK[/size][/color] :multi: :B-fly:

Thanks Ellie :D

By the way we're coming to Portsmouth any weekend now. We are going to visit Brian's son who's in the navy. He moved there from HMS Culdrose and we haven't visited them in their new place yet (although we have been to Portsmouth before). Just got to try and find a dog friendly hotel or cottage as we're not leaving the girls behind. :o