Dogomania

Do you think dogs know when and where they've been fixed?

luckychaos

My dog Lucky used to HATE the vet (I know most dogs do.) but only since he got neutered. We recently switched vets to one closer to us and he's like a different dog. The people are just as nice as the people in the last vet, but Lucky will walk in without a care. Do you think know what happens when their neutered/spayed?

since she was a tiny puppy Gladis would shake with fear when she was on the vets table. As she got bigger she would refuse to walk in when our name was called. I would have to pick her up she weighs 20k and carry her in. When she got fixed I stayed with her untill she had the pre med so it would be less trumatic for her.
three weeks ago she cut her foot quite bad I stayed with her again untill she had the pre-med. When we returned for check-ups after the operation she stood on the table wagging her tail at the vet, She was in bad pain with her foot and he made it better :D

:D My male kitty use to ride in the car with me to go and feed the horses; since he was neutered he gets car sick just going around the block. I don't know if he knows what happened or he is just remembering a bad experience. My female RR would get nervous and would refuse to go in the room until she got a urinary tract infection. Now she just gets nervous. She does not like to go to the vet, but I think she knows that they are there to help her. She is very friendly to my vet and his assistants, they think she's great and she give them kisses but I still have to comfort her while he inspects her. My male RR is fine as long as the vet doesn't check for worms, check his temperature or touch his pawpaws. :angel:

BK is an angel at the vet's. It is disgusting the way he sucks up to the vet like he's the Perfect Dog... but the vet knows better and if BK ever tries his attention seeking ways on him (foot stamping, whinging etc, always when the vet is paying attention to Rinny) he lets him know his turn is coming! :roll: :P

[quote name='bk_blue']BK is an angel at the vet's. It is disgusting the way he sucks up to the vet like he's the Perfect Dog... but the vet knows better and if BK ever tries his attention seeking ways on him (foot stamping, whinging etc, always when the vet is paying attention to Rinny) he lets him know his turn is coming! :roll: :P[/quote]
BK KNOWS IT'S BEST TO KEEP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE VET :)