Dogomania

Clueless pit bull breeder

gooeydog

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Hobbit']The Border Collie weighs 18 pounds at 18 months old! :o She's been a puppy machine since her first heat cycle. :evilbat:[/quote]

Hmmmm...so she weighs as much as my Kika...who is only 14.5 inches tall....

[quote name='sashagirl']Hennessey is a pretty girl[/quote]
She is... but she looks scared to death, as if she's wondering why she's where she is and why someone's holding her there. And then for them to say they're aware of the breed's problem (and act like they care), when they're still breeding dogs that shouldn't (for any reason) be bred, is completely wrong. :x

And of course with the BC, there will probably be people that wanted a pup, but won't get one this time for whatever reason, so they'll just have to breed her again "one more time" to meet the demand :roll:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='gooeydog'][quote name='sashagirl']Hennessey is a pretty girl[/quote]
She is... but she looks scared to death, as if she's wondering why she's where she is and why someone's holding her there. And then for them to say they're aware of the problem (and act like they care), when they're still breeding dogs that shouldn't (for any reason) be bred, is just wrong.

And of course with the BC, there will probably be people that wanted a pup, but won't get one this time for whatever reason, so they'll just have to breed her again "one more time" to meet the demand :roll:[/quote]

Or, for the BC they want to make a new tea cup version. :x

i emailed the pit bull people and here is the reply igot, figured i'd give them a shot @ telling there side of the story.

Thank you for your concern. We had no intention on breeding her this old. We were not able to have her spayed yet, and an inconsiderate relative bred her while we left her in their care. This was done without our knowledge or consent, and we were not even told about it until we figured out she was pregnant and confronted them. Yes, I agree with you! Very cruel! Also inconsiderate. I do not envy her discomfort at this age in carrying a litter of pups, nor am i looking forward to the birth and care of the pups during an already busy holiday season. I just wanted to respond to you to ease your concerns that we are not one of the irresponsible backyard breeders/pet owners and care very much for our pets. We do have jobs, and this is not to make a quick buck, we hoped to offset some veterinary bills as we are concerned for her health in having puppies at her age. Hope you have a happy holiday!

not that it matters but it might help some of us sleep @ night.