Dogomania

Anyone With Springer Spaniels?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi ya'll,

I've read several posts and haven't seen anyone with ESS. Just thought I'd put the call out here. I love to seek out my fellow Springerphiles. You can see my darling doggies at [url]www.geocities.com/trinityess[/url] Let's talk about this awesome breed!

Later,
Trinity

Trinity i think you are our only ess owner here.
it would be great if you put a bit about them in the history of your breed section.
it should be somewhere below us :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have any pics on my computer. But I've had 2 springers! They are the best breed! My very favorite dog. I have a liver color runt of the litter who is now 10 years old and still looks like a puppy. She is georgeous and loves to give hugs and swim in the pool every single day she can. I had a male that was twice the size as her and could jump 6 feet high! His head was the size of a Bermese Mountain Dog. He was just the cutest! I could go on forever about this lovely breed!

Trinity - you're dogs are beautiful. I just had a look at your website. I actually had to move to the city recently and I left my springer with my parents who have a large backyard and pool. Now I'm getting another dog to be with me here in the city and I would love to have a springer but I know that wouldn't be fair. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking of getting a Clumber or a Sussex spaniel and I wonder how they compare to springers?

[quote name='danyell']I was thinking of getting a Clumber or a Sussex spaniel and I wonder how they compare to springers?[/quote]

I just met a Clumber at a dog show a couple of weeks ago. He was gorgeous! They are a lot bigger than you'd think, though! I was surprised at his size.